Friday, July 22, 2011

Things on my mind...

For those of you who follow my blog, or even check in from time to time to see if I have posted - THANKS! I'm glad you care about what I write about. : )

I know there are often large gaps between my bloggings, and it is not from a lack of things to write about, in fact, I probably only get to post about 1/4 of things I really want to write. Even fully developed ideas don't always get the luxury of being posted. This is only because I talk myself out of sitting down to write because I know I should probably be spending that time doing homework (especially since quite a bit of it is late).

Anyway, just wanted to let you know, don't fret. I'm still around. I'm just kind of busy.

Oh, and if you like my posts, or disagree, or just have a thought about it, please comment, I would love to hear what's going on in your minds as well!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, friend. I'm following you now. So fun. Can't wait to read more. xoxo, me