Here are some things I'm looking forward to in 2012:
- First time taking the kids on a real sledding hill and not just the plow pile in our backyard.
- Josh getting his IT certification.
- Watching the kids play soccer for the first time this spring.
- Welcoming baby #6 into our family and our world.
- Taking the kids to the amusement park for the first time this summer.
- Celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary (Yes, we have actually been married for that long, or at least we will be in August).
- Having all three girls in elementary school.
- Gideon getting to begin Preschool.
- Celebrating Jade's 5th birthday.
- And honestly, I'm a little scared about this last one - turning 30.
These are just some of the things this year holds, but I'm definitely excited about what I know is to come. Imagine how exciting all the extra surprises will be!!!!
Happy New Year!!!! May your year hold many blessings from the Lord.